- Project Kick Off
- Field Work and Data Collection
- Begin Public Involvement
- Stakeholder Meetings
- Pop-Up On Site Public Involvement
- Concept Report
- Planning & Zoning Commission Concept Report Review
- First Public Open House
- Draft Design Study Report (DSR)
- Second Public Open House
- Final DSR
- Planning & Zoning Commission Final DSR Review
- 48th Avenue Surveying & Begin Design
- Public Meetings at 65% Complete and 95% Complete Design Phases (Date, Time, & Location TBD)
- Municipality of Anchorage Urban Design Commission Meeting
- Earliest anticipated construction of improvements to East 48th Avenue
Ongoing public involvement has occurred throughout the project process including: flyers, mailers, and stakeholder and community council meetings.
Public notices will be sent out before each public meeting announcing date, time, and venue.
Design and construction for improvements to Cordova Street between 48th Avenue and East International Airport Road will occur at a future date.